Saturday, March 14, 2009

Prayers and humility....

This is very hard for me to do or to ask....so in humility, I am asking for friends and family to pray for our family. We found out friday that the economy has finally hit the Hunsaker home and Larry is either losing his job or taking a HUGE paycut. This came as a complete shock to us as we had no idea whatsoever that it was going to happen. As for now we are going to take the paycut so that we can keep the insurance...for you see we got the go ahead to start Jordan's mission papers. He needs to have his wisdom teeth out and a physical...so we feel this is what we need to do. Larry is looking for a new job as he continues to work...and hopefully this is what we will be able to do. We just found out yesterday and Monday he needs to tell his boss his decision. We really hope he will continue to let us work there with the paycut.

It is very hard for me to ask anyone for anything...but we would so appreciate your prayers for us. I am sure the Lord has something in mind for us....what I don't know...and why now...I don't know. I guess this is part of those trials we are given. We just pray we can at least get through everything for Jordan's mission.

Thank you so much for the support from our family and friends...we are eternally grateful.

3 comments:

  1. Becky, It is so fun to see your family and you. you never age. You look great. I thought that I would tell you that your family is in our thoughts and prayers. I have this thought on my fridge and blog so I thought that you could use it too. President Hinckley's GREAT counsel and advice.
    "Things will work out. Keep trying. Be believing. Be happy. Don't get discouraged. Things will work out."
    Hopefully we can keep in touch better. I will be checking in on you and your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is in our prayers. Last night Rylee prayed that "Larrys job thing will work out" Now if that isn't profound and doesn't get answered I don't know what will!! WE love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll pray for you! Keep us posted on what happens....

    ReplyDelete