Monday, May 18, 2009

Testing...can it be true??



So, just throwing out one of Jordan's senior pictures (tell you the story about it in a minute) to see if this blog is working. For about 2 weeks I haven't been able to see pictures on blogs including my own. I couldn't even load pictures on...see your pictures on your blog...and all that not fun stuff. Well, I came on today and suddenly there are some pictures. (Not all are up on other blogs). I sooooo don't get it.

Anyway, we went and got Jordan's senior pictures done a few weeks ago. In the process of changing shirts the photographer was snapping some of Jordan just for fun...making him feel good about what little muscle he has...anyway, when we got them back this is one that ended up being one of our favorites. To funny!! We didn't put them on the graduation announcement pictures (Jordan thought that it was showing off) but just laughed how they ended up.

Still can't believe that my baby is graduating in a few weeks. Please send tissues!!

1 comment:

  1. I will bring a box of them!!! and what a good looking picture of Jordan!!

    ReplyDelete