Friday, August 27, 2010

Last of Firsts

I am experiencing the "Last of Firsts" or "First of Lasts" this year. It is all starting with Matt's (my baby) "Last" picture of his "First" day of school. It is fun he will be a senior but not so fun for mom that he will be a senior. It will be a year of "Lasts" which makes me sad....but also a "First" for a whole new season of life. For right now....I will enjoy his "First" day of school picture even though it is the "Last" one I take of his school years (college just isn't the same)....his "First" starting varsity football game of the 2010 season even though it is his "Last" year to play....his "First" at being a senior....
OK, I will go get my tissues now!!


Best of Friends since they were born....Sam and Matt....Dang, I love these two!!

No comments:

Post a Comment