Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Enough!!


 

 

 

 


So the last few weeks we have all gotten some snow...but I swear our area gets hit like no other. We had another 16 inches today. Our snow blower can't even blow the snow over the banks they are so high and we haven't been able to get to our mail box for a few weeks because of all the snow. (We have been using buckets in the snowbanks to collect our mail.) Our neighbor brought home is tractor tonight to get us all out of our driveways and uncover our mailboxes.

The trees were all hanging heavy also...so Jordan got up on ours and our neighbors shed and shook the snow off and then he jumped off the sheds into the snowbanks to get down.

All I have to say is ENOUGH...or else I am moving to Hawaii.

2 comments:

  1. It is all so pretty for a few mintues. I will say it again I am loving my HOA fees..

    ReplyDelete