Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sweethearts Dance

 

You "sher-bet" (see previous blogs) the boys had a great time at the Sweethearts Dance. Their dates looked beautiful and I was able to actually get a couple of pictures before my batteries died in my camera. UUGGGHHHH.
The boys ended up being in the same group for the dance...how much do I love that for the pictures. On their day date they went to lunch and then laser tagging. For dinner they were going to Kobe in South Ogden and then on to the dance. Maybe I am a proud mom but I think they looked pretty handsome tonight...and I hope they had a great night filled with fun memories. By the way Matt's date was Taylor Jolley and Jordan's was Mykell Hass.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What handsome boys you have!!! The girls looked gorgeous too!! HOpe you didn't have to stay up too late waiting for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did look quite snazzy and so Tall! Matt and his date looked super cute. Jordan's date looks like Tiffany Amber Thesiian aka Kelly Kapowski from saved by the bell, really pretty. Also pinning on the corsages is hard especially if it's just a button down shirt. Tux's are much easier hehe. They look like they had fun.

    ReplyDelete