Friday, February 27, 2009

Today I am so thankful for...

Today I had a friend lose her husband to a heart attack. He was in his mid 50's. He was out of town for work and died alone in his hotel room. It comes as such a shock and makes me realize how precious life really is. So, today my heart breaks for my friend more than words can explain...but it helps me to hug my family a little tighter and thank them for being in my life.


Don't forget to tell your family how much you love them daily because you never know when it will be to late. I love you Larry, Jordan and Matt...and all the rest of my extended family!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry for your friend. You are right we need to show each other more we love you...so consider this our letter of love to your family...WE love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete