Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Called to Serve

Dear Elder Hunsaker:

You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Chile Vina del Mar Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 24 months.

You should report to the Provo Missionary Training Center on Wednesday, November 18, 2009. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language.


(Jordan HAD to hold his cousin Kenlee...I think it calmed his nerves!)















5 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had quite the celebration. That is so fun. :) I'm excited for Jordan and for you guys! Congratulations Jordan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I am really bummed that I missed the party! Way to go Jordan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was quite the party! I love the blanket of girls.. I'm sure they were all swooning. Love it. :) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! The work in Chile has really improved ever since Elder Holland was there to clean things up. We have a boy from our ward in that mission now. I'll see if I can get the scoop from his mom! This mission/country/language will really do great things for Jordan and your whole family. Bless you all...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting!!! Jordan will do GREAT. I was way off on my guess though?!?

    ReplyDelete