Sunday, August 16, 2009

There In!!

That's right...the mission papers are in to Salt Lake and now the nail biting begins!! We should hopefully hear within the next week or two. We will be having a contest to guess where Jordan is going...let us know where you think he will go within the states and outside of the states.

We are so thrilled for Jordan and we know he will be a great missionary where ever he is called.

P.S. Yes, I am sick to my stomach...yes, I have all ready shed tears....yes, this is hard on a mom...and yes, I have never been so proud of him and his decision!!

3 comments:

  1. I say Hawaii!!! Some might count that as out of the sates too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!! WE can't wait to hear. I will guess South America. Is that too general? How about Argentina. Eh? I don't know what Bry's guess is.. I'll ask and post again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting and scary for a mom. I can't even guess but wherever I know he will be GREAT!!! OK, I say Indiana. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete