Sunday, August 30, 2009

Future Missionaries....Party On!!



Ok...so this was Jordan and Kolby before Jordan opened his mission call. They were "killing" time and trying to get Jordan's mind off of the call. I laughed as they came out dressed funky...and Kolby said, "the future missionaries are off to golf!!" It just brought a smile to my face.

So many of you have commented on the "party" we had for Jordan's mission call. Well if you know Jordan of course you know that he is Mr. Social. Anyone he saw was invited to the "opening" of his call. I LOVED it!! It was so fun sharing the day with 45 people in my back yard and 9 more that came later that night. Yes it was quite a party but we did it Jordan's way...and we couldn't be happier!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am going to miss that boy...probably not as much as you but he will be missed by us, especially Rylee!!

    ReplyDelete