Saturday, June 19, 2010

Do you know how much I love him...


OK...this post is NOT just cause it is Father's Day but because I truly LOVE this man!!

I have been wanting a new camera for a long time. My camera just hasn't been cutting it lately and with it being Matt's senior year and last year of sports I really wanted a good camera. Well, of course this year has not been the best financially for us...but we are getting back slowly....so to my surprise I came downstairs early this morning to get everything ready to go to BYU and Matt's 7 on 7 football tournament and saw a box on the table with a note. At first I thought it was something Matt had done for Larry for Fathers Day....until closer inspection. The note that said, "Happy Fathers Day...We love you!" and right there was a brand new camera!!!

My sweet husband has been saving up his money from his extra job as a supervisor for Layton City Rec. to buy me something I really really wanted during the start of football. What is more is that he gives it to me on "HIS" fathers day weekend. I was so deeply touched and can't even begin to explain how much I love him. Thank you Larry for being the best husband, father and friend in the whole wide world!!

PS...I would have taken a picture of my new camera but I was using it to take Larry's picture. LOL

1 comment: