Friday, June 18, 2010

Pick your battles

So I went to bed one night before Matt came home...and when I woke up in the morning his hair was uuummmmm....blondish/orangish!! A week or so ago he came home with a mohawk and now this!! It is a good thing I love this kid and that he is so good. That morning he got up and went and did a service project with our stake. (Sam and Matt didn't stay long...but the effort to go was there). I guess I would much rather have a blond, mohawk kid doing service than the alternative.

Anyone have some hair dye to dye it back though?!?!

Matt with his friends at Youth Conference.


These two are so weird!! Sam is Matt's best friend and hairdresser....I think Sam needs to find another profession other than hair...and maybe fix his own mohawk too. LOL (Welcome to football season...this happens every year before football camp)

No comments:

Post a Comment