Monday, January 26, 2009

And the answer is.....

Ok...before I tell you, Jordan got asked a few days later by Mykell Hass to the Sweethearts dance also.



So...two girls, two treats...ONE ANSWER!! How convenient huh....Well, the answer is...



They are getting a gallon or whatever size it is, of Sherbet ice cream...and the saying...You "Sher - bet" I'll go to the dance with you". Kind of silly and lame, but it's done and that's all that matters. (Does everyone get it?)

P.S. Alaina, I loved your ideas and will keep those for the next time...we had all ready come up with this when I read your comments.

P.S.S. Beth, are you crazy...me making a tickle me Elmo cake...cute idea but not happening in this household....they are lucky to get dinner. LOL.

3 comments:

  1. Ah cute! I think I used every fun ask/answer idea in the book too... If you need more ideas ever- let me know. You're boys are so stinkin' cute.. no wonder the girls are flocking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute..Very cute and I am sure easier then making an Elmo cake..But come on they could have done it together and had cake and Sher-Bet! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute- I saw your blog on Beth's. I can't believe how big your kids are.

    ReplyDelete