Monday, January 12, 2009

The angel of patience!!



This is my niece Cali...the angel of all patience!! She has been working so hard with me on setting up my blog. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Cali!! I love this picture of her at Christmas trying to get Addie to smile.(It makes me smile just looking at the picture) Everyone that knows Addie knows that it isn't hard to make her smile! Dang she is the cutest!!




Ok Cali...go spend time with that cute baby!! I owe you dinner...babysitting...and whatever else. I am truly grateful for ALL your time and patience!! Love it and love you!

3 comments:

  1. Ah, Beck.. how nice. That is a lovely picture of me... and yes- our child is adorable. :) I'm sorry I wasn't much help- but thanks for the great post! You're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This template is such a winner. Good taste, all of you!

    ReplyDelete