Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tickled Pink!!

 

Matt got asked to his first high school dance this past Tuesday. (He has been 16 since Sept. but wouldn't go to the others). Taylor Jolly asked if she could decorate Matt's room. She is even a junior...Go Matt!! It was really cute with her..."I'd be tickled pink if you went to sweethearts with me" poster, crepe paper, confetti all over the floor, balloons and candy. She decorated his room while he was at his game (Jordan let her in) and when he came home from the games it took him FOREVER to go upstairs...but when he did he was really suprised and happy. I laugh that his sweats from basketball blend into his wall color. Now, if he can just figure out a way to answer her...any suggestions?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. This always cracks me up.. But how fun for him. Who cleaned up the mess? You? He could bake her a Elmo cake (as in tickle me) and put his answer inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Matt!! How did you end up answering her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We suggest getting a whoopee cushin with a sign saying "Whooppe we are going to Sweethearts" or "Whoopee I would love to go to sweethearts with you." Or Get a a bunch of post it notes that say yes all over and decorate her car/locker/ room and add different languages for yes on the post it's. That's fun I hope that he has a good time. He's a cutie.

    ReplyDelete