Thursday, January 1, 2009

Goals

Ok, so I have really been thinking about goals that I need to set this year. It has actually been eating at me more than normal. I won't say resolutions because those are things I just don't keep...but a goal I can maybe work at and not feel guilty or discouraged when I don't accomplish it. Some of the goals for 2009 are:

1. Write in a journal more (thus the blog and another simple journal I am keeping)
2. Keep up on scrapbooking more do at least one or two pages a month...more is a bonus)
3. Do my dishes more...I am good at leaving them until the next morning and it drives me crazy.
4. Be a nicer person...do extra for those around me...give compliments...etc...
5. Exercise...ha ha ha ha...just kidding that IS NOT one...don't want to feel guilty when I don't accomplish this.
6. List at least once a day, somewhere (whether it is on my blog or journal or hanging it on my fridge) something that I am grateful for.

So...do you think I can do it...who knows...but I am going to try my hardest.

2 comments:

  1. You are the woman!!! I am sure you will accomplish your goals and inspire us all...but I don't think you have to be a nicer person...you are one of the nicest people I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I like the list of things you're grateful for. You could keep a running list on a little window down the side of your blog. If you go to "Customize" from your blog menu, it would be called a Page Element and it's in the Layout tab. Call me if you want me to walk you through it.

    ReplyDelete